After you read the interview, go check out my sisterkin Priestess Diamyn and her new blog Bruja On A Budget
Craftname: Priestess Diamyñ
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Hawaiian Gardens, CA and raised in Long beach, CA.
2. Did you grow up in a religious setting? Or how does your family background affect your relationship to the craft?
I grew up surrounded by alot of Catholic influences. My maternal grandmother was always worshipping the Santos. My paternal grandmother was also heavy into los Santos, she had an altar for Virgen de la Divina Providencia. With cups of water and flowers. The whole old school espiritismo.
3. At what age did you start to feel pull to be informed of esoteric things? What was your response to that?
4. What was the first book about Magic you ever read.
The first book I ever read was pretty recent in 2009 after I had my first son, it's called Sea El Santisimo by Mario Dos Ventos. I wanted to stay true to my roots and stick with espiritismo literature.
5. Did you ever play with a Ouija Board?
7. What's your favorite divination tool?
11. What are you currently reading?
12. Which deities or goddess powers do you align with?
My paternal grandmother always said my color was yellow. I look best in yellow etc. I feel aligned with Mi Bella Yalorde ( Ochun )
13. If you could harness the power of one force of nature, what would it be? And why?