15 December 2010

*New* Postpartum Bath Salts

Instead of buying any postpartum remedies i found myself looking at time and time again during my pregnancy, I opted to ( even with a great batttle with fatigue the last month ) make some for myself. After this was decided, it was just natural that I make batches for my pregnant sisterfriends at the time. I was the ONLY baby shower gift I could muster up in my condition. All of the ingredients used are recommended for a speedy-soothing-harmless recovery from vaginal and cesearean births. Which, by the way, they don't tell you is long,bloody,painful and sometimes just unbearable. I can't submerge myself in water until after six weeks.... i'm dying to take a bath. these showers just don't cut it.

Look for these soon in our ETSY shop.

No comments: