03 November 2006

creativity starting to flow

making some perfume tomorrow for so folks. i've been holding off for a while but since it's now about to winter out here i better go ahead a start the work. i'm still in a summer mood though. time to come inside and get on all these projects i needed to start four weeks ago. i've been so busy being pissed at the pilgrims that i couldn't get back on track with my day-to-day. but after all the strain of fixing up the story, i believe i may be able to work it out. it's time to call on my dream lover... not that the real boyfriend doesn't work or anything. it's just the dream lover works out all the stuff on my plate for me. especially when coming up with great storylines and such. i guess you could say he's kind of like my muse. that very interesting... never actually thought of it. putting myself in my stories helps me to tell a more rich story. maybe i'll post some parts later.
i can't wait til it's done.
my folks will be dumbfounded. i think they thought i abandoned writing when i was in college.


No comments: