16 December 2006

day six: taking yule back

so, it's day six and here's new information i have learned with my quest of taking back yule from the masses of gentiles and wanna bees.
dogs, specially little lap dogs don't what to do when they see the shadow of me coming. very funny. and little dogs sitting inside cars that look like miniature red foxes just bark like all get down when they see me.
litle kids..... 50% are scared ... YAYYYYYYYYYYYY ! and the others are facinated and wanna talk to me.
people in general are strange, some just get a great laugh and that's good, some don't know what to do so they stare...like i don't know i have antlers attached to my head .....and some get so caught of guard they crack up. the last bit of 'em wanna wish me merry christmas and all or say how i'm all ready for christmas and such. there's where i draw the line and throw the gaunlet down. " i don't celebrate christmas. "

if i really wanted to go there i could change my line to:
" i don't celebrate the fraud that is christmas "

...oooooh i like that. it'll get'em thinking.
so far, i haven't tired of wearing them BUT, i am starting to get a headache from wearing them. although i'm toying witht the idea of wearing them the first week of school next quarter.... my students already think i'm a raver ( HOW LITTLE attention they pay ) with the pieces of antler ripped off and a jack daniels bottle hanging on the horn.

No comments: